WoW Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOTHER FUCKING AIR FORCE AND SHIT

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Server is back up NEW HAMCHI CHANNEL!
Idea: Backround Stories Empty6/18/2010, 7:41 am by billys

» [Release] Patch 3.1.3.1
Idea: Backround Stories Empty6/1/2010, 7:09 pm by HopKe

» I'm back!!
Idea: Backround Stories Empty4/14/2010, 10:47 pm by thgryfx1

» WHO IS SHADE!???
Idea: Backround Stories Empty1/28/2010, 1:31 am by Valthoran

» Hello Requiem, I'm coming back. :D
Idea: Backround Stories Empty1/28/2010, 12:44 am by jwp93

» New Forums
Idea: Backround Stories Empty1/15/2010, 9:15 pm by Tiberius

» Woe Is Me >Filler<
Idea: Backround Stories Empty1/1/2010, 5:09 pm by Cold

» And yes, this is the one and only Mothmonster :P
Idea: Backround Stories Empty10/7/2009, 11:58 pm by moth

» Hey Szethykins!
Idea: Backround Stories Empty10/7/2009, 11:51 pm by moth

Idea: Backround Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jwp93

jwp93

Idea: Backround Stories Empty
PostSubject: Idea: Backround Stories   Idea: Backround Stories Empty8/1/2009, 4:51 am

just a suggestion, If possible there should be an added tab on the character page where you can write your characters information and backround stories as to enhance the Role Playing experience and make other players understand your character a bit more (theyd be able to inspect it)... I dont know if this would be a difficult thing to put into the game but if its fairly easy to program or w/e i would definately consider it
Back to top Go down
Clayton
Admin
Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Backround Stories   Idea: Backround Stories Empty8/1/2009, 12:37 pm

actually it's surprisingly easy to put in game thanks to ui mods. One in particular is tailor made for it, Lil, Osa and I used it in Moonguard, it was called MyRP and it did exactly what you described. Not sure if we should start using it here or not, but hey, anythings possible with a server growing as much as ours has.
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Backround Stories   Idea: Backround Stories Empty8/1/2009, 4:00 pm

jwp93 wrote:
just a suggestion, If possible there should be an added tab on the character page where you can write your characters information and backround stories as to enhance the Role Playing experience and make other players understand your character a bit more (theyd be able to inspect it)... I dont know if this would be a difficult thing to put into the game but if its fairly easy to program or w/e i would definately consider it

JWP, that's an excellent idea. Smile As Clayton mentioned, there is an add-on that does exactly what you mention, and I think it would be practical for everyone to have it. We'll discuss and see what the best option is - if it's the add-on, or if it's making a sub-forum here for backgrounds.
Back to top Go down
jwp93

jwp93

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Backround Stories   Idea: Backround Stories Empty8/2/2009, 12:47 am

whats the addon
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Backround Stories   Idea: Backround Stories Empty8/2/2009, 2:33 am

It's called MyRolePlay, or MyRP for short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Backround Stories   Idea: Backround Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea: Backround Stories
Page 1 of 1