WoW Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOTHER FUCKING AIR FORCE AND SHIT

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Server is back up NEW HAMCHI CHANNEL!
banned 4 no reason... Empty6/18/2010, 7:41 am by billys

» [Release] Patch 3.1.3.1
banned 4 no reason... Empty6/1/2010, 7:09 pm by HopKe

» I'm back!!
banned 4 no reason... Empty4/14/2010, 10:47 pm by thgryfx1

» WHO IS SHADE!???
banned 4 no reason... Empty1/28/2010, 1:31 am by Valthoran

» Hello Requiem, I'm coming back. :D
banned 4 no reason... Empty1/28/2010, 12:44 am by jwp93

» New Forums
banned 4 no reason... Empty1/15/2010, 9:15 pm by Tiberius

» Woe Is Me >Filler<
banned 4 no reason... Empty1/1/2010, 5:09 pm by Cold

» And yes, this is the one and only Mothmonster :P
banned 4 no reason... Empty10/7/2009, 11:58 pm by moth

» Hey Szethykins!
banned 4 no reason... Empty10/7/2009, 11:51 pm by moth

banned 4 no reason...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1martiny1

banned 4 no reason... Empty
PostSubject: banned 4 no reason...   banned 4 no reason... Empty8/5/2009, 7:05 pm

haha very funny so im banned for dark giving me his account so great Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Clayton
Admin
Clayton

PostSubject: Re: banned 4 no reason...   banned 4 no reason... Empty8/5/2009, 7:17 pm

lol@no reason. Yea, because jumping on a GM's account and being disgusting isn't reason enough, but being super rude to the rest of us and lying to us repeatedly OBVIOUSLY couldn't be reasons either. Oh, and thanks for making me waste my time building you an awesome house, I guess someone else will want it.
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

PostSubject: Re: banned 4 no reason...   banned 4 no reason... Empty8/5/2009, 7:20 pm

You signed in to a GM's account. We have screen shots. You think we're dumb?
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

PostSubject: Re: banned 4 no reason...   banned 4 no reason... Empty8/6/2009, 1:37 am

By the way, sweet cheeks, putting another GM in the middle and calling the admin whose home the server is currently housed in a "bitch GM" isn't exactly a good way to get your account back.

It wasn't going to happen anyway. Not only is there a plethora of evidence that you DID hack Dark's account, even if by some miracle of God you were framed and didn't do that, you went ahead and used a GM's account fully knowing that you didn't have approval from anyone to use it.
Back to top Go down
1martiny1

PostSubject: banned   banned 4 no reason... Empty8/6/2009, 5:18 am

omg i did'nt hack his account he gave me his fucking paasword
and look i dont care any more and sieto i loved the house and i wish now that dark never gave me his account because it's just fucked up all the fun i had on the server...
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: banned 4 no reason...   banned 4 no reason... Empty8/6/2009, 2:40 pm

1martiny1 wrote:
omg i did'nt hack his account he gave me his fucking paasword
and look i dont care any more and sieto i loved the house and i wish now that dark never gave me his account because it's just fucked up all the fun i had on the server...

Wow. No sorry for calling me names?

The evidence is there. Immediately after I spoke to you, Dark "magically" logged on - saying things that were just as crude as the things you said, talking like you talk, spelling exactly the same way you spell. Immediately after his GM powers were stripped, you sent me a PM asking me why we did that. When others tried to send him messages on MSN about the matter, his account logged off immediately. And then there's the matter of your "brother", but we won't get into that right now.

Look - as I've already said even if what you say is true, you knowingly used a GM's account, fully knowing that you are not a GM yourself. You abused GM powers without being a GM yourself. You are completely unrepentant. The only thing you are sorry about is that you no longer have an account. Being sorry wouldn't make you get your account back, it would just be nice to know that you know you were wrong. Anyway, this is no longer up for debate. I'm closing this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned 4 no reason...   banned 4 no reason... Empty

Back to top Go down

banned 4 no reason...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Requiem :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: