WoW Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOTHER FUCKING AIR FORCE AND SHIT

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Server is back up NEW HAMCHI CHANNEL!
New Stromgrade? Empty6/18/2010, 7:41 am by billys

» [Release] Patch 3.1.3.1
New Stromgrade? Empty6/1/2010, 7:09 pm by HopKe

» I'm back!!
New Stromgrade? Empty4/14/2010, 10:47 pm by thgryfx1

» WHO IS SHADE!???
New Stromgrade? Empty1/28/2010, 1:31 am by Valthoran

» Hello Requiem, I'm coming back. :D
New Stromgrade? Empty1/28/2010, 12:44 am by jwp93

» New Forums
New Stromgrade? Empty1/15/2010, 9:15 pm by Tiberius

» Woe Is Me >Filler<
New Stromgrade? Empty1/1/2010, 5:09 pm by Cold

» And yes, this is the one and only Mothmonster :P
New Stromgrade? Empty10/7/2009, 11:58 pm by moth

» Hey Szethykins!
New Stromgrade? Empty10/7/2009, 11:51 pm by moth

New Stromgrade?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
loserofdoom123

New Stromgrade? Empty
PostSubject: New Stromgrade?   New Stromgrade? Empty8/10/2009, 5:45 pm

I was looking around Arathi Highlands and I saw that there have been some improvements. Well they dont make sense... I checked the Forums for some explanations and there is none. So I was wondering if you could update it so it's actually The Kingdom of Stromgrade. Easy enough just delete many of the things that are there. Going on Wow-V.com you could easily create 80 elite Stromgrade guards and re-create Prince or King Galen Trollbane as an (skull) boss. I think this would be great for RP and well personally my Character is originaly from Stromgrade. So I was just wondering if you take a look at it.

This if for people who care about the Lore of Stromgrade and would even like it to be "restored."
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

New Stromgrade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stromgrade?   New Stromgrade? Empty8/10/2009, 6:33 pm

It's "Stromgarde," not "Stromgrade." I'm not trying to be a jerk, but since your character is from there and all...

Our GMs are working on a lot of things right now and, I'm sorry to say, Arathi Highlands hasn't exactly been top of the list. We're trying to add items to the database, build houses for other players, in addition to a multitude of things that are needed to keep the server running. Did you know that just two weeks ago, we had a core crash and lost every item in the database, for instance? Yesterday, we had a major security hole that a hacker was exploiting. There are a lot of behind-the-scenes things that most players don't know about but that we have to deal with every single day.

I understand that this is important to you personally, but rebuilding Stromgarde is a task that would take many MANY hours of time and effort to put together - more than you possibly know. If this was something that many other players wanted, it would be worth it to put the effort into it. But so far, you're the only one I've seen talking about it. I also don't know how long you've been with the server, how often you log on, or if you intend to stay longer than a month or two. It's not that we don't care about you or your playing experience, because we do - it's just a lot of effort to put into something that will probably be used by only one or two people. This is something we were working on at one time a month or two ago, but there hasn't been further interest by players, and the person who was heading the project hasn't had the time to continue working on it. At the present time, most players on the server are using Morza Island and Northrend areas. If more interest is shown in the Arathi Highlands and Stromgarde areas, it's something we'll consider - but at the present time, there just isn't enough interest to warrant the work that would have to go into this project.
Back to top Go down
loserofdoom123

New Stromgrade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Stromgarde   New Stromgrade? Empty8/10/2009, 6:40 pm

Good. Sorry about the spelling haha I usually dont get that wrong. So if your wondering i've been on this server for only a couple of hours. I've come from WoW-Trance to find a better Rp server and I have found it. Sorry about nagging this it's just I like this place haha. But you seem dedicated on turning this server into something wonderful and I plan to be here for along time Smile. So. Keep up the good work! I was wondering why you re-did Stromgarde? Just why it's there why it's there.
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

New Stromgrade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stromgrade?   New Stromgrade? Empty8/10/2009, 7:41 pm

loserofdoom123 wrote:
Good. Sorry about the spelling haha I usually dont get that wrong. So if your wondering i've been on this server for only a couple of hours. I've come from WoW-Trance to find a better Rp server and I have found it. Sorry about nagging this it's just I like this place haha. But you seem dedicated on turning this server into something wonderful and I plan to be here for along time Smile. So. Keep up the good work! I was wondering why you re-did Stromgarde? Just why it's there why it's there.

It's no problem. Smile I'm not a nazi about "OMG CORRECT YOUR SPELLING", I just know it's like, you look at a word and see the letters differently, and then sometimes even years later you realize it's actually pronounced and spelled entirely differently than you thought. I thought that the character from "Dracula" was Lucy WesTERNa for many years, and then I picked up the book maybe a year ago and realized it was actually WesTENRa. :-O

And if it seemed I jumped the gun or chewed you out or anything bad, I apologize. The last week has been HUGELY bad for us GMs and Admins alike, and we sometimes get people asking why we haven't done this or that, acting like we aren't working when we've actually been dealing with a lot behind the scenes. You haven't been here long, so that doesn't apply to you at all.

We've had a lot of people come from Trance lately. We're glad to have you guys. Smile

We started working on Stromgarde and Arathi in general few months ago. It was a pet project of several GMs, and the head person on the project (Mitch) just hasn't been able to work on it in a long time. There hadn't been much interest from other players, and I think that kind of made them feel discouraged. My husband (Clayton/Sieto) was one of them, so I'll let him know that a new player has shown interest.
Back to top Go down
Sarge666

Sarge666

New Stromgrade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stromgrade?   New Stromgrade? Empty8/11/2009, 1:18 am

and besides the people in Stormgarde are friendly i think, atleast to alliance, so its not like its a huge difference, you can still RP there, its not like the different type of guards there is gonna ruin your fun
Back to top Go down
Clayton
Admin
Clayton

New Stromgrade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stromgrade?   New Stromgrade? Empty8/11/2009, 3:26 am

Sarge666 wrote:
and besides the people in Stormgarde are friendly i think, atleast to alliance, so its not like its a huge difference, you can still RP there, its not like the different type of guards there is gonna ruin your fun
cool story bro
Back to top Go down
Osa
Admin
Osa

New Stromgrade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stromgrade?   New Stromgrade? Empty8/11/2009, 5:34 am

Actually, the place you speak of was being worked on for a Server wide guild, RP HQ, which has stalled a bit but still in the works.
So unless my fellow GM's want to back out of the project, then it'll be staying as is.
Sorry dude'

-Osa
Back to top Go down
http://www.imoonproductions.com
loserofdoom123

New Stromgrade? Empty
PostSubject: Re:New Stromgarde   New Stromgrade? Empty8/11/2009, 9:04 am

Thank you all Smile Just want to through my opinion out there thank you for responding quickly! haha alright I'll see you in the Game World. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Stromgrade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stromgrade?   New Stromgrade? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Stromgrade?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Requiem :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: