WoW Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOTHER FUCKING AIR FORCE AND SHIT

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Server is back up NEW HAMCHI CHANNEL!
My life, for whom it may concern. Empty6/18/2010, 7:41 am by billys

» [Release] Patch 3.1.3.1
My life, for whom it may concern. Empty6/1/2010, 7:09 pm by HopKe

» I'm back!!
My life, for whom it may concern. Empty4/14/2010, 10:47 pm by thgryfx1

» WHO IS SHADE!???
My life, for whom it may concern. Empty1/28/2010, 1:31 am by Valthoran

» Hello Requiem, I'm coming back. :D
My life, for whom it may concern. Empty1/28/2010, 12:44 am by jwp93

» New Forums
My life, for whom it may concern. Empty1/15/2010, 9:15 pm by Tiberius

» Woe Is Me >Filler<
My life, for whom it may concern. Empty1/1/2010, 5:09 pm by Cold

» And yes, this is the one and only Mothmonster :P
My life, for whom it may concern. Empty10/7/2009, 11:58 pm by moth

» Hey Szethykins!
My life, for whom it may concern. Empty10/7/2009, 11:51 pm by moth

My life, for whom it may concern.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

My life, for whom it may concern. Empty
PostSubject: My life, for whom it may concern.   My life, for whom it may concern. Empty8/11/2009, 10:17 pm

Since Regii decided to act like I'm a loser, despite that I've never kept any of these parts of my life a secret, here goes:

I'm 30 years old and I'm a full-time college student. I am employed part-time right now, however, I have always been gainfully employed on a full-time basis in the past, and decided to continue my education now so that I can make a living doing something I like rather than doing something I hate. I am not ashamed of this - why should I be ashamed of furthering my education so that I can be successful in life?

I have been married to Clayton for four years. We met in an online anime forum. Neither of us went there to meet anyone, but that's how it happened. I wasn't aware this made us losers, but apparently it does. You know, nobody who isn't a loser meets anyone online, and there certainly isn't anyone who pays to do it. I guess that's why the online dating industry rakes in billions of dollars a year from millions of people looking for their significant other...there sure are a lot of losers with money to spend to meet someone, it seems.

My father, who is 63 years old and is retired, occasionally comes over and takes Clayton and I to either lunch or dinner. Sometimes we go to antique stores or bookstores with him. He enjoys this. Apparently, though, according to Regii, you are a huge loser if you are an adult and your parent takes you out for a meal so that they can spend time with you. I mean, because no other adult's parent takes them out to lunch or dinner. That never happens to anyone who isn't a loser.

Anyway...I just wanted to clear that up. If you think any of that makes me a loser, you are free to say so without recrimination.
Back to top Go down
Sarge666

Sarge666

PostSubject: Re: My life, for whom it may concern.   My life, for whom it may concern. Empty8/11/2009, 10:54 pm

that doesnt make you a loser. people who say all of that makes you a loser is just being a douche to you
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

PostSubject: Re: My life, for whom it may concern.   My life, for whom it may concern. Empty8/12/2009, 12:21 am

Sarge666 wrote:
that doesnt make you a loser. people who say all of that makes you a loser is just being a douche to you

Thanks Kenny. I appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
kakakuu

PostSubject: Re: My life, for whom it may concern.   My life, for whom it may concern. Empty8/12/2009, 1:47 pm

I opened the forum, and clicked on this thread by accident.
I read it anyways, and now I must post.

Regii isn't what I would expect from a GM. He tells people RP sucks, and yet he is a GM on an RP server...

But, to the main part.

My parents, who are both older than 40 take out my grandmother to lunch, and invite her over for dinner quite often. They also 'hang out' with my other grandparents twice a year when we go visit them. Often they go golfing or out to lunch without e or my sister.

So, Regii, that must make my parents losers too. Being adults and hanging out with their parents.
Guess I'm going to be a loser too, because when I'm an adult, I'm going back to my old home to visit them.

And another thing, Regii. You should stop being a douche to the admin.
Back to top Go down
Kingofthebay

PostSubject: Re: My life, for whom it may concern.   My life, for whom it may concern. Empty8/12/2009, 3:12 pm

Got to wonder if Regii will even read this. On a side note: I don't think your a loser...then again I don't really KNOW you, but you sound cool Smile . Don't read to much into that, it's a compliment I swear. On another side note: Never mind, it's better to not taunt someone even if there not going to read the post. And on Another side note: I'm almost stunned sarge up there said something nice. Now taunting people who will read the post is completely fair game.
Back to top Go down
yakobthemoose

PostSubject: Re: My life, for whom it may concern.   My life, for whom it may concern. Empty8/14/2009, 2:44 am

I don't really know who this regii guy is but he sounds like an asshole
I think that it's awesome that you guys met out of total randomness. It doesnt matter where or how, it just matters that it did. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I also think its great that you keep in touch with your folks. I have a friend who moved out quite a while ago on bad terms with her folks and she really regrets not being able to see them now. I've only been here a few days on the server and I am really loving it. I think that all you guys in the admin are amazing and shouldnt let things like this get you down!

I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we love you tons and your amazing! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My life, for whom it may concern.   My life, for whom it may concern. Empty

Back to top Go down

My life, for whom it may concern.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Requiem :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: