WoW Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOTHER FUCKING AIR FORCE AND SHIT

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Server is back up NEW HAMCHI CHANNEL!
Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty6/18/2010, 7:41 am by billys

» [Release] Patch 3.1.3.1
Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty6/1/2010, 7:09 pm by HopKe

» I'm back!!
Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty4/14/2010, 10:47 pm by thgryfx1

» WHO IS SHADE!???
Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty1/28/2010, 1:31 am by Valthoran

» Hello Requiem, I'm coming back. :D
Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty1/28/2010, 12:44 am by jwp93

» New Forums
Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty1/15/2010, 9:15 pm by Tiberius

» Woe Is Me >Filler<
Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty1/1/2010, 5:09 pm by Cold

» And yes, this is the one and only Mothmonster :P
Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty10/7/2009, 11:58 pm by moth

» Hey Szethykins!
Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty10/7/2009, 11:51 pm by moth

Can't create in-game account!? Someone help!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spark

Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty
PostSubject: Can't create in-game account!? Someone help!   Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty8/29/2009, 4:14 pm

On the website 'wowrequiem.tk' I go to the register section, click the link saying register but nothing happens, I am new and interested in joining....Can someone please help?
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

PostSubject: Re: Can't create in-game account!? Someone help!   Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty8/31/2009, 2:37 am

Spark - welcome!

We have a new website...the wowrequiem.tk website is old and needs to be updated, we are sorry. We are now located at wow-requiem.blogdns.org/tos.html. This website will help you get signed up. You no longer need Hamachi to connect.

Also, we have new forums, the link is in a sticky post in the Off-Topic section.

Again, welcome, and sorry for the confusion!
Back to top Go down
Spark

PostSubject: Re: Can't create in-game account!? Someone help!   Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty8/31/2009, 7:29 am

erm, the address didn't work when trying to get there through a Google link it said Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage...? Not sure what to do :S Sad
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

PostSubject: Re: Can't create in-game account!? Someone help!   Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty9/2/2009, 1:02 am

I don't know what to tell you...I just was able to bring it up. Try using Firefox as your browser.
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Can't create in-game account!? Someone help!   Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty9/20/2009, 1:59 pm

I have same problem
Back to top Go down
Rebelmonster

PostSubject: Re: Can't create in-game account!? Someone help!   Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty9/27/2009, 12:00 pm

I'm trying to go to the registration page Cowgirl said above but my browser cant find it! Please help! Or, if an Admin/gm could Pm me and i can send them my Account informations and create an account for me.
Back to top Go down
Szethius
Admin
Szethius

PostSubject: Re: Can't create in-game account!? Someone help!   Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty9/28/2009, 10:25 am

Rebelmonster wrote:
I'm trying to go to the registration page Cowgirl said above but my browser cant find it! Please help! Or, if an Admin/gm could Pm me and i can send them my Account informations and create an account for me.

Hey I dont know why its not getting out there but we dont use this forums anymore, go here for the new ones. It will give you all the information you need to connect.
http://wowrequiemproductions.freeforums.org/index.php
Looking forward to RP-ing with you

-Szethius
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-requiem.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't create in-game account!? Someone help!   Can't create in-game account!? Someone help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't create in-game account!? Someone help!
Page 1 of 1