WoW Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOTHER FUCKING AIR FORCE AND SHIT

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Server is back up NEW HAMCHI CHANNEL!
A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty6/18/2010, 7:41 am by billys

» [Release] Patch 3.1.3.1
A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty6/1/2010, 7:09 pm by HopKe

» I'm back!!
A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty4/14/2010, 10:47 pm by thgryfx1

» WHO IS SHADE!???
A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty1/28/2010, 1:31 am by Valthoran

» Hello Requiem, I'm coming back. :D
A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty1/28/2010, 12:44 am by jwp93

» New Forums
A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty1/15/2010, 9:15 pm by Tiberius

» Woe Is Me >Filler<
A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty1/1/2010, 5:09 pm by Cold

» And yes, this is the one and only Mothmonster :P
A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty10/7/2009, 11:58 pm by moth

» Hey Szethykins!
A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty10/7/2009, 11:51 pm by moth

A miniscule chance of appeal.

Go down 
+5
Brock
Kingofthebay
Clayton
SpaceCowgirl
Khalinos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalinos

Khalinos

A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty
PostSubject: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/12/2009, 10:43 pm

Men and Women of RequiemWoW Private Server, I am here to present my case, which is one of misunderstood messages, and a classic tale of a man refused Habaes Corpus.
During the events of July 11-12, I was wrongly accused, persecuted, and consequently exiled for acts and beliefs that I did not commit or support. I was charged with the crime of associating with a criminal, and treason against the server. Without any delay, I was subjected to banishment without any thought of my response.
I am not complaining of losing my rights to interact with those men and women that I have fought, protected, and worked tirelessly for, but of the disrespect I was given in return for doing so.
I did not support Othos, or any of his actions or beliefs; I did not "God-Mod". I did not act in any way that justified such a cruel and unusual punishment.
With these thoughts in mind, I demand justice! I demand the right to thrive in an environment judged by my fellow men and women of RequiemWoW Private Server.

Lord Khalinos
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofthenikyou.co.nr
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

PostSubject: Oppose   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/12/2009, 11:07 pm

It's amazing to me that you could be so delusional.

You had been on the server, what, a day? Who did you fight for or protect? The only person you fought for was Othos. You can deny all you want that you agreed with his actions, but you were right in there defending him.

In that day, you managed to alienate every single person on the server, except for the two whom you were already friends with.

You treated everyone disrespectfully, and you admitted, with Othos, of wanting to take over the server.

I'm sure your words look good to anyone who wasn't actually there. Thank god some of us took screen shots of what you did and said.

It's not just up to me whether or not you get a second chance. But my vote is a strong, strong no. You don't deserve a second chance, and your plea here doesn't indicate that you admit, or even understand, what you did to get banned, or that what you did was wrong.

- Lillian (aka Alethea/Calidora/Nolaolwyn)
Back to top Go down
Clayton
Admin
Clayton

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/12/2009, 11:08 pm

First off, this isn't a court room nor is this an RP session, drop the bullshit. If you want to apologize for calling us a server mindless peons or whatever it was you said, perhaps your "case" would be more "presentable", but until then, you are sounding like a egotistical jerk. I'm against you coming back, others may feel different. No matter how well written your story may be, this is Azeroth, you can't RP as kings or gods. Don't act like we are inferior.
Back to top Go down
Khalinos

Khalinos

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/12/2009, 11:17 pm

I did defend Othos (X-ninja) as a human being, but I specifically stated that I did not agree with his actions. I was a component of his RP, however I did disagree with him God-Modding. I stated multiple times that I did agree with the majority of the server that he could NOT kill the Lich King. I treat every individual of the server with equal respect as I expect to myself.

I recognize that he made multiple transgressions towards the server. I firmly agreed that his GM powers should have been taken away.

I did associate with him, yes. That is true. The only way that I defended him was that as a man, he deserves an equal amount of respect as every other man and woman in the server. His actions were punishable, yet did not justify the denigration of his honor and values.

The only fashion in which I disagreed with you was treating him as a lesser individual to yourself. I would defend anybody in such a situation.

Last edited by Khalinos on 7/12/2009, 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Khalinos

Khalinos

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/12/2009, 11:20 pm

SpaceCowgirl wrote:
You had been on the server, what, a day? Who did you fight for or protect? The only person you fought for was Othos.

I had been interacting with Szethius and the server for a little less than a week, true. However, The Kingdom of the Nikyou had already begun mobilization of 55 royal marines from 21 different servers to come to support this server. 4 had arrived by the time I had been banned.
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/12/2009, 11:27 pm

That's the thing, dear. You considered me telling him, in a respectful manner, that he needed to learn a few things about RPing and that I would be happy to help him in any way, as me being disrespectful. Therefore, going with your thinking, telling him or you that you were in any way wrong is being disrespectful. That's just not the case.

That paints you as delusional.

You were not respectful to anyone on the server. You disrespected everyone except your two friends.

It doesn't really matter what you try to say - as I said, several of us have screen shots to prove what happened. But this isn't a court. You still are not taking any responsibility for what you did wrong, you are not admitting what you did wrong, and you do not think you did anything wrong. As was already stated to you, if you were coming here to apologize and admit that you were wrong, then your appeal might carry some weight. But you don't even recognize that you were wrong.

What you don't seem to understand is that this is a private server. This is not a public server. This is not the United States court system here. You are not a partial owner of this server just because you play here. You do not have the same rights here that you do on a retail account - in fact, you don't have ANY rights on a private server, except at the discretion of the owner. Even I don't have any rights that the owner didn't give me, because it's not my server!

Get over yourself. Get a grip. You got banned because you deserved it. Get your own server or find another server who will put up with your crap.
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/12/2009, 11:27 pm

Khalinos wrote:
SpaceCowgirl wrote:
You had been on the server, what, a day? Who did you fight for or protect? The only person you fought for was Othos.

I had been interacting with Szethius and the server for a little less than a week, true. However, The Kingdom of the Nikyou had already begun mobilization of 55 royal marines from 21 different servers to come to support this server. 4 had arrived by the time I had been banned.

Sure they were.
Back to top Go down
Khalinos

Khalinos

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/12/2009, 11:32 pm

I am able to accept criticism, but the way I interpreted your's was in a disrespectful manner. When speaking through written form, there is no tone or inflection to represent the intent of the message. Therefore, I admit that I did misinterpret your criticism. I apologize.

However, I simply do not recall any instances of my disrespect towards any members of the server. Please post whatever quote or screenshots you have of such.
Back to top Go down
Kingofthebay

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 12:02 am

I was there, I saw the whole thing. And besides the whole flame war thing, I can only say one word

LOL
Back to top Go down
Clayton
Admin
Clayton

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 12:07 am

Kingofthebay wrote:
I was there, I saw the whole thing. And besides the whole flame war thing, I can only say one word

LOL
A miniscule chance of appeal. Thatsracist
Back to top Go down
Brock

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 12:08 am

im still sexy
Back to top Go down
CalamitysEdge

CalamitysEdge

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 12:10 am

Sexy? Prolly just a 400 pound dude sitting at the computer wishing he was a hacker. Saying "IM A HACKER" in any type of chat is the same as saying "IM TELLING MY MOM" just even more pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Clayton
Admin
Clayton

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 12:10 am

Brock wrote:
im still sexy
No you're not, you're a failure.
Back to top Go down
Brock

uhuh are u looking in a mirror wile saying that?
Back to top Go down
CalamitysEdge

CalamitysEdge

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 12:11 am

Nice come back. Whats next, "I know you are, what am I?"
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 12:17 am

Brock wrote:
uhuh are u looking in a mirror wile saying that?

I'M RUBBER UR GLUE WHATEVER U SAY BOUNCES OFF ME AND STIX TO U
Back to top Go down
Kingofthebay

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 12:18 am

first thread to get to two pages YAY
Back to top Go down
brock3

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 12:31 am

clayton check ur pm...
Back to top Go down
CalamitysEdge

CalamitysEdge

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 12:35 am

Ohh, what he send ya? Pics of his cat?
Back to top Go down
arganoth

arganoth

PostSubject: ,,,   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 12:58 am

dammit the minute im not playing on the server i miss something major..what happened exactly and who is othos again? and which people did he leave alone meaning his two friends.....
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 7:25 am

Khalinos wrote:
Men and Women of RequiemWoW Private Server, I am here to present my case, which is one of misunderstood messages, and a classic tale of a man refused Habaes Corpus.
During the events of July 11-12, I was wrongly accused, persecuted, and consequently exiled for acts and beliefs that I did not commit or support. I was charged with the crime of associating with a criminal, and treason against the server. Without any delay, I was subjected to banishment without any thought of my response.
I am not complaining of losing my rights to interact with those men and women that I have fought, protected, and worked tirelessly for, but of the disrespect I was given in return for doing so.
I did not support Othos, or any of his actions or beliefs; I did not "God-Mod". I did not act in any way that justified such a cruel and unusual punishment.
With these thoughts in mind, I demand justice! I demand the right to thrive in an environment judged by my fellow men and women of RequiemWoW Private Server.

Lord Khalinos

By the way, because I know that despite your ban you will come back and read this, I just noticed that you used the term "habeas corpus" (which you misspelled, by the way). Had I noticed it before, I'd have taken you to task for it then, but what the hell. Better late than never.

It's quite obvious that you're a pseudo intellectual who tries to throw around terms you've heard for which you have no understanding. Habeas corpus has nothing to do with your situation, not only because this is not a legal matter, but because, well, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SITUATION. Habeas corpus is a formal legal action or writ through which a person can seek relief from unlawful imprisonment for him or herself, or for a third party. Famously, and the case from which I learned about habeas corpus, in 2001, Mumia Abu-Jamal, who was accused and convicted of killing a Philadelphia police officer in 1981 (many believe Abu-Jamal to be innocent of this crime), attempted to obtain a writ of habeas corpus to end what he, and many others, believe is his unlawful imprisonment at the hands of the State of Pennsylvania due to his claims of innocence, as well as inconsistencies and illegalities committed during his trial. His case was subsequently denied.

I'm curious. Who is imprisoning you? We simply banned you from the server. What digital fortress do you believe yourself to be held in?

By the way, I looked up NWU's website and found out who the real head of the department of Philosophy is, and I took it upon myself to send an email to him, letting him know that you're impersonating him online. Did it not occur to you that we'd kind of figure out that a real professor would be able to spell simple words, use basic grammar, and know what habeas corpus meant? Have fun.
Back to top Go down
CalamitysEdge

CalamitysEdge

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 8:40 am

Listen to her. Shes like, got an IQ over 200. Shes like Gil Grissom, but shes a chick.
Back to top Go down
Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 11:04 am

I'm not a stupid man, and I know when I've been defeated. My chances of appeal were small, at best, and I have been clearly out-smarted.

It has been a great time interacting with every person on this server. Take care, and may you all attain great success with every task you set your mind to.

Lord Khalinos
Back to top Go down
Clayton
Admin
Clayton

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty7/13/2009, 11:47 pm

Paladin wrote:
I'm not a stupid man, and I know when I've been defeated. My chances of appeal were small, at best, and I have been clearly out-smarted.

It has been a great time interacting with every person on this server. Take care, and may you all attain great success with every task you set your mind to.

Lord Khalinos
also, cocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A miniscule chance of appeal.   A miniscule chance of appeal. Empty

Back to top Go down

A miniscule chance of appeal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Requiem :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: