WoW Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOTHER FUCKING AIR FORCE AND SHIT

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Server is back up NEW HAMCHI CHANNEL!
Greetings Roleplayers. Empty6/18/2010, 7:41 am by billys

» [Release] Patch 3.1.3.1
Greetings Roleplayers. Empty6/1/2010, 7:09 pm by HopKe

» I'm back!!
Greetings Roleplayers. Empty4/14/2010, 10:47 pm by thgryfx1

» WHO IS SHADE!???
Greetings Roleplayers. Empty1/28/2010, 1:31 am by Valthoran

» Hello Requiem, I'm coming back. :D
Greetings Roleplayers. Empty1/28/2010, 12:44 am by jwp93

» New Forums
Greetings Roleplayers. Empty1/15/2010, 9:15 pm by Tiberius

» Woe Is Me >Filler<
Greetings Roleplayers. Empty1/1/2010, 5:09 pm by Cold

» And yes, this is the one and only Mothmonster :P
Greetings Roleplayers. Empty10/7/2009, 11:58 pm by moth

» Hey Szethykins!
Greetings Roleplayers. Empty10/7/2009, 11:51 pm by moth

Greetings Roleplayers.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kaljulaid

kaljulaid

Greetings Roleplayers. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 8:22 pm

It has come to my concern that people have an issue with the thing that Elmior, my nightelf rogue, kills people.
Its just my character concept i RP for him, and you cant judge me for RPing my way not your way. I don't find it appropriate that i should get a ban from hamachi network: Requiem Rev 10. Just cuse i have killed people in IC reasons.
For your information, my characher doesnt realy need a reason to kill someone, and most of the time he has a reason, that some would say its not a big one.. allthough his past was dark, and he is a cold blooded psychopathic bastard.
Elmior is not rotten, he still have enjoyable parts to RP with, its just the way you approach to the thing.

PS: Title " Immortal " ain't cuse i am god-moding, god-gaming, power-emoting or meta-gaming. Its just a title, and i would sugest to find out the meaning of it.
Title becomes over time when you have acomplished something great.
For exaple, Elmior hasnt been killed so far, there comes the Title.. and if you concider that being god.. Think again. Noone is restricted of killing him, but they must have an IC contact with him, someone tells them to kill him, their family or personal contact.

Everyone who doesnt accept /duell as an RP settlement for power, feel free to ask to /roll /emote fight with me in /w or /1 /2 depends of how people wish.

I have been RPing for long, and i know how to RP an evil characher. Its my speciality.. and those who manage to RP with me.. without dieng.. enjoy it and usualy do it more. Atleast that is my understanding, feel free to accuse and bring out the inner immature child of yourself, or find complaints , facts or reasons to completly cut me out of RP and ban me.

If i understand right we are here all to have fun, and so far i havent broken the basic rules of the server. Gamemasters who think that theyr job is to ban people.. when someone complains about it.. should ask a proof of Screenshot or Video. Noone should be banned without a reason that is breaking the basic rules of the server, and makes sure that people truly hate someone.. or wants to get rid of him. Asmutch as ive seen, often people are sitting on GM island.

Apologises to the ones i have been to hars perhaps, but i have been RPing in different kind of realms. And have experienced alot of events, different guilds and situations. I accept my characher death after being killed.. or bring him/it back for another time.. if they die one more time. I will make another characher. Decides.. the realm is instant 80 and you can get the gear you want.

www.thottbot.com / www.wowhead.com So i see no reason of making a new characher with a different personality.

Thank you those who had time to read the weak english, but i just needed to clear something out.

Thanks to the ones who support me, and those who don't i hope you have a good reason not to.
Back to top Go down
Szethius
Admin
Szethius

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 8:30 pm

Woah!!! Wtf who banned you??
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-requiem.tk
Szethius
Admin
Szethius

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 8:31 pm

Don't listen to them dude. Your my RP bro lol, just get on and play I have your side
Back to top Go down
kaljulaid

kaljulaid

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 8:37 pm

Szethius wrote:
Woah!!! Wtf who banned you??

Join Requiem Rev 11 so we can talk.
Back to top Go down
ludoman

ludoman

PostSubject: yepsie   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 8:38 pm

i use /duel for my RP fights as i hate the time i have to spent on /e lifts hes sword high and attempts to cut <target>'s arm off.... and in my way of doing RP stats got a big influrance too... not the look of the armor... but how good it is and how much skill you got... i know i can beat Elm to pieces as rogue... but thats not how i RP my rogue, she is unskilled but thinks she is something special, i don't see any problem in the way Elm have bin acting as he do RP as the ding dong where is your brain at char... and he is pro at it... and he got the skillz on hes side too and ofcause also because rogue is the less bugged class on private servers... though i have met paladins in lvl 60 epics gank full furiouse gladiator geared rogues... its the skill... maybe someday Elm will meet the guy/girl who will actualy do emotes at him while dueling and still kick hes spyco butt to hell... only time reveals that... but so far... its not going to be my char... as im full time RPer if i RP as a none skilled then im none skilled in fights too... though... you can't RP as the big bad ass warrior who kills everyone if you don't even know what charge is.

i vote for Elm.
Back to top Go down
Szethius
Admin
Szethius

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 8:44 pm

Your not banned dude, you can log on.
Back to top Go down
Szethius
Admin
Szethius

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 8:46 pm

If your talking about hamachi, we dont use hamachi anymore lol
Back to top Go down
kaljulaid

kaljulaid

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 8:48 pm

Szethius wrote:
If your talking about hamachi, we dont use hamachi anymore lol
I did talk about it xd, Server was gone, i tought got banned.
Eaventhough the post had another points in it that had to make clear. Those who dont like it, should eather learn some proper RP atlast, or just slay themselves with a razorblade.
Back to top Go down
Szethius
Admin
Szethius

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 8:51 pm

Id kill the person who banned you lol, but i closed the hamachi so thats why it looks liek you got banned. BUT YOU NOT Very Happy Servers up:

New Website check it out bro!
http://wow-requiem.blogdns.org/
Back to top Go down
kaljulaid

kaljulaid

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 8:53 pm

Szethius wrote:
Id kill the person who banned you lol, but i closed the hamachi so thats why it looks liek you got banned. BUT YOU NOT Very Happy Servers up:

New Website check it out bro!
http://wow-requiem.blogdns.org/

Looks nice. Good job, now the Mall should be made.. and get yar arse to wow xD
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 10:02 pm

You weren't banned, I'm not sure why you thought you were...

As far as RP goes, I want to mention something. It's fine to fight with other peoples' characters, but you shouldn't outright try to kill someone else's character without talking to them. Just as you want to RP in the way that YOU wish to RP, so does everyone else! A lot of us have worked hard on our characters, and we don't appreciate someone just coming up and picking a fight and telling us that we're dead without consulting with us first. I personally don't plan on my characters dying anytime soon, and I doubt anyone else does either. Otherwise, it's cool. But you should never, ever just decide to kill someone else's character without discussing it with them first.
Back to top Go down
kaljulaid

kaljulaid

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 10:06 pm

SpaceCowgirl wrote:
You weren't banned, I'm not sure why you thought you were...

As far as RP goes, I want to mention something. It's fine to fight with other peoples' characters, but you shouldn't outright try to kill someone else's character without talking to them. Just as you want to RP in the way that YOU wish to RP, so does everyone else! A lot of us have worked hard on our characters, and we don't appreciate someone just coming up and picking a fight and telling us that we're dead without consulting with us first. I personally don't plan on my characters dying anytime soon, and I doubt anyone else does either. Otherwise, it's cool. But you should never, ever just decide to kill someone else's character without discussing it with them first.

Allthough in real life a mad man doesnt ask if he " can rob a bank " before he does so.. and make a mass murder. So it would be wrong to let someone controll my RP trough theyr decisiouns.. Nothing stops them from running away, or finding something that the killer is intrested in. A person can be in wrong place at the wrong time, and thats most of the reasons people die. Perhaps walking into a HQ of assassins.. id say that person would die without any hint.
Back to top Go down
SpaceCowgirl
Admin
SpaceCowgirl

Location : Directly behind you, with an axe in one hand and a tube of Pixy Stix hanging from my mouth.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 11:10 pm

Well, dude, that's why this is RP and not real life. I feel like you're reaching and looking for a loophole to just godmode on other peoples' characters...and I really don't think there's any instance where you should be allowed to kill someone else's character without their consent. Sorry. Not going to agree with you on this one. You seem to want to not have your RP controlled by another person's decisions, but you don't want to give that same courtesy to others. Can't have it both ways.
Back to top Go down
kaljulaid

kaljulaid

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 11:16 pm

SpaceCowgirl wrote:
Well, dude, that's why this is RP and not real life. I feel like you're reaching and looking for a loophole to just godmode on other peoples' characters...and I really don't think there's any instance where you should be allowed to kill someone else's character without their consent. Sorry. Not going to agree with you on this one. You seem to want to not have your RP controlled by another person's decisions, but you don't want to give that same courtesy to others. Can't have it both ways.

Perhaps your right, but still find some people in a wrong place at the wrong time, if they don't ask any permission to enter the zone of your guild HQ, i don't need to ask them permission to kill them. Its their fault in the first place of standing there.
Back to top Go down
Clayton
Admin
Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty7/27/2009, 11:16 pm

SpaceCowgirl wrote:
I completely agree with this statement. RP is a two way street, but in the end, the player still has the power to control their own character's fate. That doesn't mean they have free reign, but such an important thing such as killing off of a character, especially one that had been very well crafted by said player, is again, up to that player and that player ALONE. I too have spent a very long time on some of my characters, and don't get me wrong, I think it would be really interesting to a story to kill one off, but that would be my choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Roleplayers.   Greetings Roleplayers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Roleplayers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Requiem :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: